by Bret Contreras September 28, 2011
Just wanted to post a quick blog showing some good reads.
1. First up is a journal article I recently published with the Strength & Conditioning Journal. It requires a subscription to the NSCA, so for you CSCS’s and CPT’s please check it out. It’s really well written and contains detailed instructions, pics, and even a video link.
2. Next up is a very good article written by Jason Ferruggia. I’ve always been a fan of Jason’s writings. He’s a no nonsense guy who clearly thinks about strength training all the time. Glad I’m not the only one!
3. Next up is an article that contains one of the funniest videos I’ve ever seen. Martin Rooney is one of the most talented men I’ve ever met. There’s a link below to a recent article of his but I’m embedding the Youtube video from the article because I don’t want you to miss it. Viva la resistance!!!
Which Side are You On?
4. Tony Gentilcore is the funniest blogger on the net. Here’s an awesome post about deadlifting. For the record I totally agree. I saw way more results when I stopped doing so much volume for deadlifts and started doing heavy singles.
5. Martin Berkhan from LeanGains wrote one of the funniest posts I’ve ever read. Simply put, most people don’t know what the hell they’re doing. Check it out below.
And for those of you craving Jamie Eason pictures, don’t think I forgot about her!
by Bret Contreras September 22, 2014
Hi Fitness Friends, Here are links to some articles you might want to check out: Force Vector Training Some of my readers will recognize THIS article. I wrote it several...
by Bret Contreras November 04, 2012
I’d like for you to take ten minutes of your time today to watch this video. My friend Charles Staley sent this my way, and it’s excellent. It’s almost as...
by Bret Contreras October 31, 2012
Chris Beardsley has been on an absolute terror lately, cranking out one excellent blogpost after another. Chris is the best in the field at what he does! Click HERE to...
The post Good Reads: Chris Beardsley Biomechanics and Sports Science Articles appeared first on Bret Contreras.
Welcome to the online store of Bret Contreras, considered by many to be the world’s foremost expert on glute training. Here you can purchase Personalised Programming, access to seminars, the Hip Thruster and more.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …