by Bret Contreras November 24, 2010
Here are some good reads for the week. Tomorrow or Friday I’ll be back with a Random Thoughts blog and I’m also going to try to put up a blog on Spinal Stability.
1. Article of the Week: Robert Dos Remedios Gives Some Great Advice on How to Become a Big Name Trainer or Coach
2. Eric Cressey – 11 Ways to Make an Exercise Harder
3. Patrick Ward – Hypertonic vs. Tight Muscles
5. Gray Cook Provides an Intro and a Bunch of Videos from Ed Thomas
7. Carlos Buzzichelli on Periodization
9. Ben Bruno Does an Airdyne Tabata Interval
15. Tony Gentilcore on Deadlifting
That’s All for This Week! Happy Thanksgiving Everybody. I’ll Leave You With Something for Which I’m Very Thankful:
by Bret Contreras September 22, 2014
Hi Fitness Friends, Here are links to some articles you might want to check out: Force Vector Training Some of my readers will recognize THIS article. I wrote it several...
by Bret Contreras November 04, 2012
I’d like for you to take ten minutes of your time today to watch this video. My friend Charles Staley sent this my way, and it’s excellent. It’s almost as...
by Bret Contreras October 31, 2012
Chris Beardsley has been on an absolute terror lately, cranking out one excellent blogpost after another. Chris is the best in the field at what he does! Click HERE to...
The post Good Reads: Chris Beardsley Biomechanics and Sports Science Articles appeared first on Bret Contreras.
Welcome to the online store of Bret Contreras, considered by many to be the world’s foremost expert on glute training. Here you can purchase Personalised Programming, access to seminars, the Hip Thruster and more.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …