by Bret Contreras July 27, 2010
Hello blog readers! My blog has steadily continued to grow in readership since I first started blogging in November and has reached an all-time high. On a side note, my first blogpost might be the best I ever wrote for trainers in this industry. In case you never read it, check it out.
Moving on, I get a lot of feedback from people on my blog. Many have grown to love the longer format but it appears that the majority find my blogs overwhelming. I am going to start posting more frequent blogs with shorter topics. If I think of several things in one day so be it; I’ll post 3 blogs in one day. I’m going to start offering several types of blogposts:
1. Regular topics including random thoughts, new exercise ideas, concepts, programs, etc.
2. Interviews and guest blogs
3. Reviews of journal studies, conferences, presentations, etc.
4. “Oh Really?” – this will be a new thing I’m going to be doing regularly where I politely and respectfully disagree with the experts
5. “Good Reads for the Week” – this will be a weekly thing where I post links to good articles, blogs, and videos
I hope you like the new style!
by Bret Contreras January 26, 2016
The next Glute Lab seminar will be held on Saturday, February 27th in Phoenix, AZ. The seminar will start at 10:00 am and end at 6:00 pm. We will spend...
by Bret Contreras November 20, 2015
Hi Fitness Friends! I have some exciting things to share with you. I Finally Hired My First Assistant! Last week I hired an assistant. Her name is Maleah and she’s...
by Bret Contreras November 01, 2015
Former bodybuilder and Mr. Olympia champ Ronnie Coleman once said, “Erbody wanna be a bodybuilder, but nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight.” I’m going to alter his comment to...
The post Hallelujah! Thank you Menno Henselmans and Eric Helms appeared first on Bret Contreras.
Welcome to the online store of Bret Contreras, considered by many to be the world’s foremost expert on glute training. Here you can purchase Personalised Programming, access to seminars, the Hip Thruster and more.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …